Due to the pandemic, most people want to stay at home, and they try to find out several means through which they can remain fit and strong at home. Also due to hectic routine, family, work and traveling and limited time even the most devoted and motivated people also feel discouraged from the workout. So due to these reasons, the question arises in mind that can we build muscles at home without gym equipment? So the answer is yes you can!. You can do an effective workout at home, in a short time period with the restricted availability of equipment.
But before that let me tell you that if you are a bodybuilder or a beginner, searching for stylish, sweat-wicking outfits with prices that are pocket-friendly, I would suggest you shop for them from born tough.
Make sure that your routine workout at home should include strength training and cardio workout. With the passage of time, you will get stronger, and definitely, you will need to put on more weight. Must also include HIIT cardio workout a few times in a week for getting more strength.
In order to make your muscles much stronger at home you don’t have to fall heavy on your body, I mean don’t make a start from heavyweights. Try to add more weight gradually, but not immediately, also do some creativity to make your workout productive.
Burpee actually is an ideal exercise that works on your chest, core, buttocks, hips, abdomen, glutes, arms, and on your legs as well. It’s basically a full-body cardio workout, and your body utilizes its weight for resistance. You can build muscle strength and endurance by practicing burpee workouts.
Other than that you can get other benefits such as a stronger heart, lungs, improved blood flow, lower risk of heart disease, improvement in your brain functioning, and also improved cholesterol level.
How to perform?
- Get into the squat position in a way that your shoulders are wider apart, your back is straight and your knees are bent.
- Place your hands on the floor in front of you.
- But your weight on your hands, get into the plank position.
- In a straight position, make one push up.
- Now jump on your feet back and get into the starting position.
- Now jump immediately so that you get back into the starting position.
- Land with your knees bent, make a squat position and do another repetition.
You can make burpees more challenging by adding weight such as Bosu ball, box jump, and with the help of dumbbells. But make sure to take safety measures too because it’s a beneficial workout if you do them safely to avoid injury.
You should also wear the appropriate and comfortable workout clothes before starting your workout. So, If you are in search of durable and stylish workout clothes my honest advice is to shop for them from born tough.
If you want to build up your chest muscles and want to build up strength in your chest and triceps, push-ups are one of the most effective workouts. Along with that, it is considered a great workout for your core muscles, pectoral muscles, lower back, and for your lower body as well. They can be done anywhere and do not need any equipment.
How to do push-ups?
- Get on the mat with your chest and your stomach flat towards the floor.
- Start exhaling, when you push your hands and heels bringing them towards your torso, with the thigh and chest off the ground.
- Being in the plank position, hold on for a second, and keep your core engaged.
- Now start inhaling when you start lowering your body at the starting position.
Primarily pull-ups use your lats and biceps muscles and also target your deltoids, core, and rhomboids muscles as well. Pull-ups are the resistance exercise that stimulates the growth of your muscles. It’s a great workout that you can do at home in order to develop your bigger upper arms. Actually, there exists a small muscle called the brachialis under your superficial biceps muscles, and the more efficient way to build up these muscles is by pulling them from above, which ultimately makes your biceps grow bigger.
How to do pull-ups with accurate technique?
- Stand underneath the pull-up bar. Now hold the bar tightly with your shoulders wider apart. Now you are standing in your starting position.
- Lift your feet up off the floor so that you can hang up from the bar, also engage the muscles of your core by pulling yourself upwards. Now pull your shoulders back and down.
- Now bend your elbow and start raising your upper body upwards towards the bar until your chin reaches the level of the bar( by engaging the muscles of your arms and back). Once you will be moving, do not hang your legs.
- Once you reach up, start inhaling and extend your elbow and also lower your body back towards the starting point. Also, make sure that your shoulder blades are moving in the right position in order to avoid any type of injury.
Dumbbells high curl workout.
You can bulk up your biceps with a dumbbell curl workout. The workout is meant to develop the strength in your biceps. You can get the dumbbells anywhere from the market and start doing dumbbells high curl workout easily at home.
How to perform a dumbbell workout.
- Stand up in the straight position, holding each dumbbell in both of your hands. With your shoulders and feet widened apart, bring your arms up to the level of your shoulder making a 90-degree angle.
- Then gradually move these dumbbells, so that they reach upon your head, and slowly curl up your biceps. Keep your arms at the level of your shoulders during the motion.
- Take a pause at this position for a second and then get back to the starting position.
- Repeat this workout again and make desired sets. Make sure not to fall too heavy on your body to avoid any type of injury.