Relationships are never a sure thing. And sometimes, things just aren’t always meant to be. And as unfortunate as that might be, it’s a truth that we all have to swallow. It’s the reality that comes with relationships. It’s the risk that we all run whenever we fall in love. There is always a chance where despite our best intentions, we can still end up feeling disappointed and sad. Not all relationships are destined to have that happy ever after kind of narrative. Not all couples are going to be compatible enough to make things work.
And different couples can break up for so many different kinds of reasons. Relationships are inherently complicated and that’s why they’re so difficult to sustain. There are so many factors that go into making a relationship work and it’s all just far too complex to generalize. And breakups themselves are just bad experiences for all people involved. Sometimes, breakups are one-sided. Meaning one person has grown discontented with the state of the relationship and has decided to end things.
(1) He’s already in a new relationship with someone else.
(2) He has completely erased all signs of you from his social media.
(3) He asks you to return his valuables to him.
(4) His vision of the future is completely different from yours and he’s not budging on it.
(5) He exhibits shady and sketches behavior when he’s around you.
(6) He will pick fights with you over the simplest things.
(7) He makes contact with his ex-flames and former lovers.
(8) He cancels on date nights with you more often.
(9) He makes fun of you for no reason other than to make you feel bad.
(10) He gives no importance to your memorable dates anymore.
(11) He doesn’t make you feel like he supports you.
(12) He seems like he’s stuck in a perpetual state of sadness and disappointment with you.
(13) He refrains from being physically int-imate and affectionate with you.
(14) He doesn’t respond to your messages or returns your missed phone calls.
(15) He stops giving you gifts and treats.
(16) He doesn’t tell you that he loves you anymore.
This is how people reacted to this post:
Sani – Ladies, if you feel that something is not right anymore, sit down with your partner and discuss it. Stop guessing, it will only stress you out.
ralcars – it just hit me like a train that my boyfriend has lost interest in me..
Margarita Jung – “do not wait for the guy to end it, be the one to dump his” woww that phrase alone comforts me hahahahaha though I was crying because most of the signs actually hit my ex. LOL
Yanahs Hans – I used to like a guy who ghosted me then he tried to come back in my life and I curved him lol best feeling ever
Lily Luna – i live together with my boyfriend for almost three years and all these signs are so true and it makes me cry so hard
This Article Was First Published on newspoint-24.com